Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How do you react in life?


Some of the times, I tend to become not so friendly to people around me by engaging with unnecessary arguments which is just a waste of energy :-) That's when I started to look for a book or an article that talks how to avoid or control such reactions and I learned there's a principle called 90-10 laid out by none other than the "highly successful" Steven Covey. I just went through a two page article about this in scribd (http://www.scribd.com/doc/2034182/90-10-Steven-Covey) and I must say this is certainly very convincing. As a "Mind Blowing Mind Mapper" :-) after going through this article my "mind" started to map similar events that has happened earlier in my life.. Nevertheless, I have decided to start adopting this principle thereby negotiating some stress out of my stressful mind :-) Be in the look out for more interesting blogs and don't forget to control your reactions!

No comments:

Post a Comment